Fowler’s Dial Thickness Gages are light in weight, easy to handle and carry. These specially built gages are mounted in a hand contoured frame with a thumb release mechanism; has fast direct reading to .001″. Used to measure thickness of paper, cellophane, plastic film and metal plates. These are high quality precision instruments.
• Case finished in dull plated chrome.
• 52-550-005 and -020 measuring faces constructed in high grade tool steel; hardened, ground and lapped.
• Ceramic anvils
• Direct reading 0-100 (with revolution counter) on easy-to-read dial
• Frame is hammertone baked enamel
• Microfine graduations for .001″ or .01mm minimum reading
• Spindle of hardened stainless steel
• Features a thumb release mechanism
• Includes case