Tearing Tester Enjoy the reliability of the Elmendorf ProTear Tester. The Tear Tester offers the convenience of a user-friendly instrument that gives you more information quicker and easier than other devices. This tear tester makes tear testing a very easy test to perform. With over 90 years’ experience as the original manufacturer of the Elmendorf design, Thwing-Albert tear testers are recognized as the standard worldwide. Based on the classic design, the ProTear tear tester combines proven reliability with advanced electronics to provide complete control over your tests and deliver an unparalleled range and quality of data.
FEATURES TEARING TESTER (60-2005)
- Digital encoder ensures accurate results.
- Electronic Balancing of Pendulums.
- Configurable display shows test information and software menus.
- User-friendly, one-touch software.
- RS-232 data output.Tearing Tester
- Quick capacity change with augmenting weights.
- One-touch pneumatic clamping and pendulum release available.
|Capacity||200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 & 6400 gms|
|Industry||Corrugated, Cardboard, Nonwovens, Packaging, Paper, Paperboard, Plastic Film, Pulp, Textiles|
|Net Weight||15.2 kg (33.6 lbs)|
|Dimensions||483 x 398 x 578 mm [19 x 15.66 x 23 in]|
|Accuracy||0.2% of Pendulum Capacity|
|Software Available||DAS, Win Wedge|
|List of Standards||ASTM D295, ASTM D752, ASTM D4247, ASTM D1424, ASTM D1922, TAPPI T414, TAPPI T496, ISO 1974, ISO 9290, ISO 13937-1|