SYSBEL 19 liter Safety Cans TYPEⅠ Safety cans are to be used to store flammable liquids such as gasoline, gas/oil mixtures, or other flammable/combustible liquids instead of plastic gas cans. All departments are to use either UL or FM-approved metal or polyethylene safety cans meeting the NFPA and OSHA definitions.
- Fixed and rounded carrying handle enables to accompany with a clamp to open the lid without any secondary linkages, bringing convenience in carrying and using;
- Lead-Free Technology, made from 24 gauge galvanized steel
- The reinforcement support shaft design and centrosymmetric rib- design of the bottom, help to balance the car’s interior force
- Positive press relief cap, leak tight, automatically vent vapor between 0.2 and 0.35 bar(3 and 5 PSIG) to prevent rupture(or explosion in event of fire), Spring loaded, it closes automatically after filling or pouring SYSBEL Can
- Baked on lead-free epoxy paint finish, minimizing the effects of corrosion and humidity
- Seamless design for a combination of the top and the body of the can
- Yellow belly band with warning and clear content identification area for added security
- Meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1925.152 and NFPA Code 30
- Available in 2.5 & 5 Gallon Sizes， no weld bottom seam.
What is the most important part of a safety container?
. It is a very effective screen or perforated metal device that will allow fluid to pour through it.