Scrubber XD 20 Walk-behind Floor Cleaning Machine
Scrubber XD 20 Walk behind A floor scrubber is a floor cleaning device. It can be a simple tool such as a floor mop or floor brush, or in the form of a walk-behind or a ride-on machine to clean larger areas by injecting water with cleaning solution, scrubbing, and lifting the residue off the floor.
1.Compact design,imtagrated,shell and handle, firm structure.
2.Operation panel at a glance, convenient control simple operation.
3.Sewage equips with full water device,protect suction motor.
4.Choose brand batteries, chargers, long working hours.
5.Clear water tank, sewage tank capacity is big, ensure to work long hours.
6.Curved water squeegee, water absorption is more effective.
7.Brush plate equipped with the protective cover to prevent the sewage from overflowing.
|Dirty water tank capacity||55L|
|Floor motor power||550W|
|Water sucking motor||500W|
|Brush rotation Speed||210rpm|
|Clean water tank capacity||50L|
How do you use an automatic scrubber?
Before using a scrubber, there are several steps that you should take first, in order to have the best results in cleaning floors
as well as a reduction to any potential damage to the machine. First, you will want to make sure that your floor scrubber has enough battery charge to complete the job. It is recommended to only charge when needed as doing so too often can reduce the life of the batteries. Second, make sure
2. you sweep or dry mop your floors so no debris is left behind on the surface. If there is a significant amount of dust or loose dirt left behind, it can cause damage to the squeegee as well as additional wear and tear on a brush or pad driver. Dirt that becomes wet can create many issues in
Floor Scrubber for Warehouse/Supermarket
4. cleaning as well, as the mud then can spread around and become more difficult to remove. Once those steps are complete, you will want to fill up the automatic scrubber solution tank along with your desired cleaning solution (neutral cleaners typically provide the best results on
5. sealed floors and alkaline cleaner for concrete). Then you turn the machine on and adjust it to select your desired settings. You then will attach the brush, which is quite simple with IPC Eagle’s spin-on and spin-off brush that works to self-attach. Next, you lower the squeegee and begin
6. operation. You typically can run the scrubber with a single pass, though for dirtier surfaces you may want to run a “pre-scrub”, or a “double scrub” in which you first do a run with only cleaning solution, with the squeegee up off the floor, and then run the scrubber afterwards as you typically
7. would. While you are running the machine, the automatic floor scrubber works hard to clean the floors. First, the scrubber will distribute water inside the brush, making better use of the cleaning solution, and then down through its solution tank to the solenoid valve. Then the squeegee,
8. along with the scrubber’s built-in powerful vacuum system, will work to recover the water and distribute it to the recovery tank. Because of the use of the squeegee and vacuum system, the scrubber leaves floors dry immediately.