FHIP210A TPX Colour Specifier displays seven Pantone Colors per page, with six tear-away 5/8” x 5/8” chips per color Colour Specifier binders are ring-bound to accommodate Replacement Chip Pages when colors run out (sold separately)The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
The Pantone Color Matching System is largely a standardized color reproduction system, as of 2019 it has 2161 colors. By standardizing the colors, different manufacturers in different locations can all refer to the Pantone system to make sure colors match without direct contact with one another. One such use is standardizing colors in the CMYK process. The CMYK process is a method of printing color by using four inks—cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Those 1114 colors included 387 colors with numbers 100 to 487 from 1975 and some lighter colors from 600 to 732 in 1991. The original 4 digit colors introduced in 1987 were remapped into 3 digits.
- Features 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
- All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colors by colour family
- FHI Specifier Chips display colors with their corresponding number
- The removable chip format has a three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color